Upmc Customer Service
- (800) 533-8762
- (412) 647-8762
- (800) 854-1745
- (412) 432-5500
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
UPMC is a non-profit health care organization based in Pittsburgh, PA. The establishment operates more than 20 medical institutions, including campuses, regional and community hospitals, as well as Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and the Magee-Womens Hospital. Moreover, UPMC provides health insurance, rehabilitation, retirement, home health care, and long-term care through about 15 senior living facilities. UPMC has also international presence, including a transplanting facility in Italy, cancer centers in Ireland, as well as other facilities and laboratories in the UK and China. In addition, the organization is involved in scientific and medical researches. The UPMC has direct and tight-knit relations with the Medical University of Pittsburgh.
Upmc is ranked 210 out of 2139 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Upmc to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
- Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
- Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
- Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
- Russellville, Arkansas, United States
- Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States